2009/5/15 Will Horn <will.h...@gmail.com>

> Is it possible to suppress the version completely on import-package?  I've
> tried many variations for <_versionpolicy>, but have not been able to find
> working recipe.

you can either set the version to 0 (which then matches all versions)

   <Import-Package>*;version=0</Import-Package>

or you can set the version attribute to ! which tells BND to remove it
completely
( http://aqute.biz/Code/Bnd#import-package the bit about removing attributes
)

   <Import-Package>*;version=!</Import-Package>

any particular reason why you need this? matching against any version could
lead to problems in the future if the matched version is not binary
compatible