dawg wrote:
Thanks, build fixed now, but when I run it I get
ERROR: Error starting
file:../upnp/samples/tv/target/org.apache.felix.upnp.sample.tv-0.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle 11:
package; (package=org.apache.felix.upnp.extra.util))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle 11:
package; (package=org.apache.felix.upnp.extra.util)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3103)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1445)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:990)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:263)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

and for the other two bundles as well.
In addition there are a few exceptions about a missing file:
CyberDomo warning : java.io.FileNotFoundException: \PrintBasic.xml (The
system cannot find the file specified)

And more missing files, and nullpointerexception, maybe first need to fix
the unresolved constraint.

From the above error it seems that you are experiencing two different error: - "Unresolved constraint in bundle (package=org.apache.felix.upnp.extra.util)": means that no bundles installed on the OSGi platform export the package org.apache.felix.upnp.extra.util, you can fix it by installing the org.apache.felix.upnp.extra bundle (either version 0.4.0 or 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT) - "java.io.FileNotFoundException: \PrintBasic.xml": is probably generated by a faulty UPnP Device available on the UPnP Network where the UPnP Base Driver is connected to. You can try not to start the UPnP Base Driver to see if the problem is the caused by some device on the UPnP Network. In fact, the UPnP samples running on the OSGi platform do not require the UPnP Base Driver.

Cheers,
Zohar

Stefano Lenzi wrote:
dawg wrote:
Hi,

I just checked out from subversion the sources from felix. When I build
it I
get an error for the UPnP Sample Binary-Light. The error is saying that
it
expects org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.upnp.extra:jar:0.3.0-SNAPSHOT
and
its missing. In fact what does exist is the same with version 0.5.
How can fix this?
You have to update the upnp working copy and execute mvn install from the upnp directory.

FYI, I have just updated all the pom inside the samples directory. The problem was that the version 0.3.0-SNAPSHOT has never been released so, after that I updated the version of extra bundle for releasing it I have broken the compilation of the samples bundles.

Thanks.
Zohar
Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi