Hi,

Thanks for the annotation support.
I don't understand very well why you are speaking about using the "filter"
parameter of the @Requires annotation.
For me it's not clear if this filter is necessary in the Xml syntax case.

If it's the case, I don't understand why it's mandatory.
In Felix the "Link" between two bundles is done by the import-package
directive that is in the Manifest file.
In that section you can specify the version number of the imported package.

My point of view is that specifying the version of the dependencies inside
the Java code is not a good practice.
For my project I cannot do that. The maven pom is here for that.

Regards,
/Etienne