Did you register for OSGi Devcon Europe 2009 in Zürich?

        http://www.osgi.org/DevConEurope2009/HomePage

As of yesterday we had more than 110 attendants and there are only 130 t-shirts for the first 130 registrations ... These will soon be collector items! And I will not be giving up mine as registrant number 42 ...

Even without the t-shirts, this is an optimal conference for OSGi users and vendors. We've got two loaded tracks with 32 talks and two BOF sessions in the evening. I guess this is the conference with the highest benefit/cost ratio ever at about €80 per person for the whole day, including lunch. And for Jazoon visitors, this is free (but still requires registration).

I hope to see you in Zürich Monday June 22! Kind regards,

        Peter Kriens