I'm looking at using OBR for deploying bundles to one of our products.
I've written our own OBR server and I'm using the Felix OBR code to
connect to it. The problem I'm having is that if I upload a new bundle
to the OBR server then RepositoryAdmin will not find it. It looks like
it reads the XML from the OBR server once, then caches it.

The only way I've found round this is to use the "removeRepository"
method to unregister the OBR server, then add it again. Is there a
better way to get RepositoryAdmin to refresh? Shouldn't it be using the
"time" field in the XML to check if something has changed on the OBR
server?

As a side note, the latest specification I could find for OBR is from
2006 and still in draft. Is OBR still alive, or should I be looking at
something else?

Thanks,

Nick Wilson