On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 21:53, Chris Blunck <ch...@thebluncks.com> wrote:

> Hello-
>
> I've been looking around the web for references on how to solve a
> particular
> problem I have with provisioning my app.  I think part of my problem is
> that
> terms like "repository", "admin", and "features" are so generic that I
> receive a lot of false positives in my results.
>
> I understand that the org.apache.felix.karaf.features.cfg configuration is
> used by the Features bundle to determine where to look for feature XML
> files.
>
> I also understand that feature XML files can use obr as a protocol.  And I
> understand OBR.

As it is discussed in the other thread, features do not really support obr
very well.
The obr url handler does not help with dependencies at all, it just points
to a resource.
It's basically the same kind of mechanism than using the mvn url handler.

> The part I'm missing is:  how do I give OBR a list of URLs without
> interactively using the "obr add-url" command?

Is there a configadmin .cfg file that OBR uses?  I have found several
> references to the property obr.repository.url as well as the Repository
> Admin service.
>
> You can configure those using the obr.repository.url property in
etc/config.properties

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet