On 5/18/10 11:49, Stuart McCulloch wrote:
On 18 May 2010 23:31, Zach Calvert<zachcalv...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Sorry for asking a question I KNOW has been answered before.
Apparently my Google, Bing, and mail-archive.com foo is not strong
enough to uncover the answer.

I'm using
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>

to produce an OSGI bundle.  Everything is working except I want to
remove the output information from<output.jar>\META-INF\maven\

Basically, I do not want to produce an OSGI jar with the
pom.properties and pom.xml meta data in the output.

Can this be done without intrusively opening the jar, removing the
subfolder and re-zipping?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-806

use the following archive setting:

     <configuration>
       <archive>
         <addMavenDescriptor>false</addMavenDescriptor>
       </archive>
     </configuration>

in either the jar or bundle plugin configuration

FAQ?

-> richard
Keywords (for future mail searchers!):
remove exclude ignore pom.xml pom maven mvn metadata META-INF osgi
pom.properties

Thanks,
Zach