On 5/27/10 8:25, Thiago Souza wrote:
Hi,

     I already knew this... but couldn't find any bnd configuration for this,
maybe someone knows...

I think if you just do "java -jar bnd.jar <jar-file>" this will print out a bunch of information including which packages use which packages, but I don't know how to get finer-grained information (e.g., which class uses which classes).

-> richard

Regards