Thanks for the suggestions. I know how to write regular unit tests with fragment bundles and was hoping for something comparable for the UI. Anyway, I am still interested to hear how people are structuring their acceptance tests for Swing/OSGi applications.
I will also take a look at SWTBot which seems to have solved the problem for SWT. Cheers, Duncan On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Toni Menzel <[email protected]> wrote: > Also try asking on a Swing related mailinglist. I think that level of > testing should not worry about the osgi underpinnings. > Toni > > On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Marcel Offermans > <[email protected]> wrote: >> On Jun 15, 2010, at 17:54 , Duncan Child wrote: >> >>> Does anyone have suggestions or reccomendations on writing scripted >>> acceptance tests for Swing apps built on OSGi? >> >> I've used FEST Swing for this: >> http://fest.easytesting.org/swing/wiki/pmwiki.php >> >> Greetings, Marcel >> >> >> --------------------------------------------------------------------- >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] >> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] >> >> > > > > -- > Toni Menzel > Independent Software Developer > Professional Profile: http://okidokiteam.com > [email protected] > http://www.ops4j.org - New Energy for OSS Communities - Open > Participation Software. > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] > For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

