IIRC, you need to manually create metatype information for
configurations to show up in this plugin. Create a file
/OSGI-INF/metatype/metatype.xml and populate it according to the
Metatype spec using the PID you reference from Spring DM.

You can see an example of this here:
http://kenai.com/projects/boxspring/sources/modules-svn/show/trunk/boxspring-crowd/osgi/crowd-osgi-bundle

HTH,
Justin