Hi,

Is it possible that at the same time your bundle gets perfectly resolved and yet class.forName throws
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

I explain in concreto:
- indirectly, a servlet creates an XMLReader (org.apache.cocoon.sax.util.XMLUtils.createXMLReader)

==> this exception is thrown
org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.ProcessingException: Cannot create and prepare an XMLReader. at org.apache.cocoon.sax.util.XMLUtils.createXMLReader(XMLUtils.java:138)
    at org.apache.cocoon.sax.util.XMLUtils.toSax(XMLUtils.java:87)
   ... caused by "ClassNotFoundException"

==> yet, I see that dependencies are adequately resolved for my bundle, even if I create a static access
to it.  No problem to statically declare a saxparser.

I know I should be using ClassLoader.loadClass
but the error comes from 'deeper': the sax library uses forName to load the parser defined
by a system property.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Jos