Hi,

I'm wondering, if there is a way to detect, when all services of a
component are registered. E.g. I have a component, which provides the
service ResourceBundleProvider

<snip>
@Component
@Provides
public class DmaxParser implements IWebParser, ResourceBundleProvider {

@Requires
    private Messages i18n;
</snap>

ResourceBundleProvider is consumed by another bundle, which aggregates
all ResourceBundleProviders and creates one big i18n registry. This
registry is also a service called Messages. As you can see, this service
is injected DmaxParser.

In the start method of DmaxParser I now want to use the messages service
for i18n. But it may happen, that the start method is called before the
ResourceBundleProvider service has been added to the Messages service.
That results in missing translations in the start method. It would be
great, if could get a callback or something, which tells me, that all
services have been registered. Is there a way to realize that or do I
have to rethink my design?

Cheers
Henrik