On 11/22/10 10:32, Uk Jiang wrote:
Hi,

I am provisioning my OSGi application against local runtime bundles. After the
provisioning, I got a list of bunldes include the local runtime bundle when I
use the api resolver.getRequiredResources().

Does anyone know how where there is a separate API to allow me to exclude the
local runtime bundle from the list of the required resources?  I cannot find any
API documentation to self help:(.

Any help is very appreciated!

I don't recall how that works in the current impl, but if that's how it behaves I'm fairly certain there isn't different API that excludes it. Still, shouldn't this be pretty easy to implement? Just check for symbolic name/version in the locally installed bundles?

-> richard

Thanks
Emily