Hello,

I've heard that I could ask for some help about OSGI and Ipojo over there and so that's what I'm doing :( I'm developing an application on Android which brings a felix implementation of OSGI and I would like to uninstall and install some bundles several time but I get this Exception which I don't really understand :

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Only one singleton can be resolved at a time.

I don't understand because I do an uninstall before re-installing the bundle so it should not detect it again no?