I want to store some configurations in an alternative
PersistenceManager (which in this case stores configurations in a
content repository).
Thus, I have written a class implementing o.a.f.cm.PersistenceManager,
called RepositoryPersistenceManager (RPM).

When the application is starting initially, RPM's exists and load
methods are invoked as expected. But when altering a configuration via
the Felix Web Console, the modifications are not written back to RPM,
but rather, to the default PersistenceManager (file-based).

Am I missing something here? Shouldn't
org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager write back changes for a
configuration to the PersistenceManager the configuration was loaded
from?

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway