Hello,

I'm recently switched to maven-bundle-plugin to build a project, and I
started porting my integration tests (multi-bundles) to use BND Testing
Harness (I like its simplicity and it's integrated into Eclipse with
BNDTools).

Now, I'm trying to get my tests running using Maven (which we're using for
the "production" build), ideally using mvn integration-test or mvn test.

Bnd already finds the bundles using its MavenRepository plugin, so I believe
I could have all the Bnd instructions to launch the test in the POM... But
how should I execute the tests? The doc doesn't say much about that. As far
as I can see, that's only missing step, since the POM can pass to Bnd the
list of runbundles (that can be retrieved from the local Maven repository),
the testsuites, etc.

Is there a test target in the Maven Bundle Plugin allowing me to just run
them (and ideally as a Surefire provider)? If there isn't, does anyone else
believe it would make sense?

Cheers,

Simon Chemouil