On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Bauersachs Ingo
<ingo.bauersa...@fhnw.ch> wrote:
>> Problem is this doesn't make sense to me as the app has allpermission
>> (or sets the security manager to null even). Why enforce this then? It
>> sounds like a bug (and there are several at oracle by now). Lets see
>> what they do
>
> Indeed, this makes no sense.
>
>> I'll try to find a workaround on the weekend and if
>> not, I'll probably add a property to disable extension bundles (which
>> would make the url go away - only extension bundles will not work).
>
> 6u24 is out and I needed a workaround fast. Changing the extension url from
> http to file seems to satisfy the same origin policy. If my change doesn't
> cause other side-effects it might even be a permanent solution. (I have far
> to less experience with OSGi/Felix to really comment on this)

If it works for you it is ok for now - it is not the permanent
solution as there will be other issues (there is a reason we do what
we do there - related to extension bundles). But if i can't find
something better the solution will be close (i.e., provide a way to
disable extension bundles -> don't register this url at all).

regards,

Karl

> Regards,
> Ingo