can you try this?

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
    <extensions>true</extensions>
    <version>2.3.4</version>
    <configuration>
        <instructions>
            <Export-Package>FOO,BAR</Export-Package>
            <Private-Package>PACKAGES,USED,IN,YOUR,BUNDLE</Private-Package>
            <Import-Package>*;resolution:=optional</Import-Package>
            <Embed-Dependency>
                DEPENDENCIES,NOT,IN,FELIX;scope=compile|runtime
            </Embed-Dependency>
            <Embed-Transitive>true</Embed-Transitive>
            <Bundle-Version>1.0</Bundle-Version>
        </instructions>
    </configuration>
</plugin>