No it doesn't. I'm taking advantage of the "deferred resolution" behaviour
of DynamicImport-Package rather than the up front resolution. My scenario is
that I have a bundle that registers the OSGi MBeans as services. I want to
register the framework mbeans, but defer registration of the ConfigAdmin etc
MBeans until the services are available. An optional import would be
resolved up front and if I don't have a ConfigAdmin provider at startup the
bundle would never be able to deal with the ConfigAdmin MBeans. This is not
what I want.

Alasdair