Hi Matt,

I'm not Andreas, but I might as well answer this (I think Andreas is off to Mailand this weekend :-) )

First of all I suggest taking a look at [1] there might be a couple of answers for questions not yet found :) Second in particular you might take a look at [2] where it tells you how to build your own assembly of a karaf based server.

regards, Achim

[1] - http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.2.x/developers-guide/index.html [2] - http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.2.x/developers-guide/custom-distribution.html