Hi Miles,
I don't think the maven-scr-plugin works with any language other than Java
right now. There's an effort on to rewrite the core of the scr-plugin in
such a way that it operates at the bytecode rather than the source code
level. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3568 for details.

Regards,
Justin