You can deploy the Felix Whiteboard bundle
(org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.http.whiteboard:2.0.4) and then
expose the servlet as bp service

<service ref="fooServlet" interface="javax.servlet.Servlet">
         <service-properties>
            <entry key="alias" value="/foo"/>
        </service-properties>
</service>

This servlet would then be accessible at <contextRoot>/foo

Chetan Mehrotra
[1]
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-http-service.html#ApacheFelixHTTPService-UsingtheWhiteboard