Hi,

I'm trying to define iPojo components programmatically using the API,
and have the component class use iPojo annotations (I am trying to
bridge another extension mechanism so I can keep using iPojo semantics
there).

I'm defining my component this way:

PrimitiveComponentType type = new PrimitiveComponentType()
.setBundleContext(origContext)
.setClassName(componentClassName).setImmediate(true);

type.start();
 try {
         ComponentInstance instance = type.createInstance();
         return ((InstanceManager) instance).getPojoObject();
 } catch (...) { }

However so far annotations are ignored. I know they're class
retention, but I think the manipulator should be able to see them in
the bytecode anyway.
For instance I don't use .addDependency(), a field annotated with
@Requires will not get injected. I'm also interested in getting this
to work with custom handlers processing custom annotations!

Is there any way to get this working? Pointers will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

--
Simon