Hi Dave,

Looking at the HttpContextManager [1] which is used by the whiteboard
logic to obtain content it appears that it takes care of case when
http content with given contextId does not exist.

How are you registering Servlet and HttpContext?

Chetan Mehrotra
[1]
https://github.com/apache/felix/blob/trunk/http/whiteboard/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/http/whiteboard/internal/manager/HttpContextManager.java#L108