Hi all,

I'm working on a couple of eclipse plugins which have dependencies to 3rd party
libraries. Some of those libraries
are not available as OSGI bundles, so i need to wrap them in OSGI bundles
manually.

I've created a maven project [1] which uses the maven-bundle-plugin to embed
the maven dependencies in the generated
bundle.

This works fine when building the project in the commandline, but in eclipse
i'm experiencing this odd behavior:

1. The bundle can be resolved properly
2. When importing classes from the 3rd party library embedded in the bundle,
i'm gettting the following Error in eclipse:

"Cannot find the class file for org.json.simple.parser.ParseException" where
ParseException is a class from the 3rd party dependency
which should be embedded in the bundle generated by the maven-bundle-plugin.

Am i having just a misconfiguration here with my pom, or am i going down the
wrong track to tackle this bundle?

regards

-robert

[1] https://github.com/pulse00/osgi-repository/blob/master/simple-json/pom.xml