Hello,

I'm considering upgrading an application currently running on Felix 3.2.2
to a (much) more recent version of Felix (embedded) and continuing use of
BND.

I've so far done some earlier testing by building Felix from source and
including mappings of beta Java 8 APIs, but without compiling Java 8 class
files (just changing the runtime JVM).  Is it worth my time trying or are
there any known issues (that would justify deferring upgrading) with either
Felix or BND (say for example dependencies on Java 8 APIs in the case of
Felix, and Java 8 bytecode features such as default methods in interfaces
with BND)?

Obviously I could just have a go, but if there are known issues, and as it
might take some considerable time for me to upgrade the build system, I'd
appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Christopher