Hi,

Stereotypes are analyzed at build time, not at runtime. So they are packaged in
regular jars. To work as expected, the stereotype need to be available from the
‘manipulator’ engine, in other words: be in the same class path.

So, if you are using Maven, you can do as follows:

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-ipojo-plugin</artifactId>
    <executions>
        <execution>
            <goals>
                <goal>ipojo-bundle</goal>
            </goals>
        </execution>
    </executions>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>your.groupId</groupId>
            <artifactId>your.sterotype.artifactId</artifactId>
            <version>your.version</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
</plugin>