Hello Philipp,

I don't know if this may help, but if you are using DM 3.2.0, please don't
forget that if you are declaring some extra-service dependencies from your
init() methods (in your adapter for example), then you have to declare them
as "instance bound" dependencies: you have to make a call to the
setInstanceBound(true) method on the extra dependency declared from your
init methods.

And also, if you have more than one dependency to add in your init()
method, then you should add them atomically using a list of Dependencies,
passed to the dm.add(List dependencies) method.

You can take a look at [1] for an example.

kind regards;
/Pierre

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/felix/trunk/dependencymanager/test/src/test/java/org/apache/felix/dm/test/integration/api/MultipleExtraDependenciesTest.java?revision=1532440&view=markup