Hi,
can someone point me to an example of using ConfigAdmin's
ManagedServiceFactory with iPOJO components, please?

The reason I'm asking is, what the docs  (
http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-ipojo/apache-felix-ipojo-userguide/ipojo-advanced-topics/combining-ipojo-and-configuration-admin.html)
say:

 For each (public) component type, a ManagedServiceFactory is published.
> For each configurations matching with the component type from the
> Configuration Admin, a new component instance is created.

does not seem to work for me (iPOJO 1.12.0 in Karaf 3.0.1). No matter what
I do, I can't get a "org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedServiceFactory" registered
for my component.

iPOJO will register "org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService" for the component
if I provide "managedservice = ..... " in the @Component and @Instantiate
it! In such case I can indeed use ConfigAdmin to configure the instance.

However I couldn't figure out how to instruct iPOJO to register a  "
ManagedServiceFactory" so that I can later on create new component
instances from ConfigAdmin. Am I misinterpreting the docs? Missing
something obvious?

Regards,
Milen

--