Good question. The first release at Felix was already using R4 (2.0.1 that is).
I must say that I have a hard time finding any “older” code. After a lot of
digging in personal archives, I did manage to find a very old R3 version. It
probably makes sense to contact me off-list if you want a copy. :)

Greetings, Marcel