Kevin,

You are trying to merge all jar files into a larger jar. This is possible,
but its not necessarily best practice. If you want to run these packages
on felix, setup felix and add these bundles to felix. I can recommend this
page

http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-framework.h
tml

Plus check out bndtools and the tutorials @amdatu.org