Hello,
I'm facing a problem that Bundle-Repository isn't  identifying repository
zips that I'm generating with my maven plugin...

Investigating it a bit, I found were the problem is. The method
DataModelHelperImpl.repository() has the following:

> if (url.getPath().endsWith(".zip"))
>             {
>                 ZipInputStream zin = new
> ZipInputStream(FileUtil.openURL(url));
>                 ZipEntry entry = zin.getNextEntry();
>                 while (entry != null)
>                 {
>                     if (entry.getName().equals("repository.xml"))
>                     {
>                         is = zin;
>                         break;
>                     }
>                     entry = zin.getNextEntry();
>                 }
>             }

repository.xml was the default name for old OBR xml. right?

So, what would be the best the solution?  to include "index.xml" in the
file name check?

thanks,

Cristiano