Hi,

we have just upgraded to Felix Webconsole 4.2.12.

There was a missing requirement: org.osgi.service.component

It is a bit strange to me, why we need it as the webconsole itself should
not dependent on DS API, but ok.

Then I had another missing requirement: org.osgi.util.promise

It is a bit strange to me why the API of DS needs the promise package, but
ok.

Than I had another missing requirement: org.osgi.util.function

This is not strange. I can undestand why promise API needs this package.

Are you sure you wanted to do this? You included 3 new bundles in the
dependency graph and not really used the functionality of any of them
directly. It feels a bit monolithic.

Kind regards,
*Balázs **Zsoldos*