You could adjust cm to recognize a macro and expand that macro to something
local like a file, a system property, or an environment variable.

That is how I solved it in the Configurer. Works very well on Travis that
allows you to configure with encrypted data that is decrypted as environment
variables.

Peter Kriens

Sent from my iPhone