Hi,

The service binding interceptor requires to have a “service” available. You
should be able to do what you want by either:

- combining a “default-implementation” strategy and a binding interceptor (it
would require to have the dependency marked as optional)
- or create your own handler that inject what you want to inject
(http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-ipojo/apache-felix-ipojo-devguide/how-to-write-your-own-handler.html

<http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-ipojo/apache-felix-ipojo-devguide/how-to-write-your-own-handler.html>)

Clement