I think you are refering to this one

http://paulonjava.blogspot.de/2014/11/making-javafx-better-with-osgi.html

regards
Marc

Von:    CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <jean-philippe.clem...@fr.thalesgroup.com>
An:     "users@felix.apache.org" <users@felix.apache.org>,
Datum:  20.07.2017 10:26
Betreff:        RE: Felix and JavaFX

Sorry, I didn't find Paul's article. From my point of view there is no
issue with JavaFX 8 (also succeeded with Java 9). Just the tiny workaround
in order to start the JavaFX engine - which is a bundle containing a
single class class with few lines of code.

Could you please remind me the link to Paul's article?

Regards,
JP