I agree with Ray, you could use the bnd-indexer-maven-plugin. You would use
this by creating a Maven module that references all of the modules that you
want to include in the index. The plugin will index the full transitive
dependency tree (compile + runtime scope) of the module it is attached to,
though you can of course use <exclusion> blocks to thin this down if you desire.

NB there is no requirement to use any of the other bnd Maven plugins… you can
use the bnd-indexer-maven-plugin while continuing to use maven-bundle-plugin to
build the actual bundles.

Regards,
Neil