Hi Karl,

thank You for fixing! But I still do have problems:
[1] https://felix.apache.org/documentation/getting-started.html
    This site does not show the correct filename, which leads to confusion (I've looked for some file "felix-framework-*.zip, which isn't in the directory).
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/downloads
    This page links to version 4.0.3 (i.e. "org.apache.felix.main.distribution-4.0.3.zip", so the link is broken.
Could You also update those links and provide the correct filename, please?

Thank You in advance!

Regards
Peter