Hi Cristiano,

That doesn’t look much like what I recall my version of scr:info produced, I’d
expect better indenting and a ComponentConfiguration section following, and the
ComponentConfiguration ought to list the references defined in the component
xml.  Are you sure that you are actually using felix ds and that the scr:info
command you use actually comes from felix? What is in the “equinox compendium”
you mention?

Did anyone significantly change how scr:info works?

thanks
david jencks