Hello,

Unfortunately, since now a few years I didn’t have the time to maintain and
continue the iPOJO effort. I’ve switched gears and I’m working on very
different topics at the moment. That being said, I still use iPOJO regularly,
without any issue.

Of course the evolution of the byte code makes things a bit unclear. I didn’t
try iPOJO on Java 10, 11 or GraalVM.

Clement