De : Neil Bartlett [mailto:njbartl...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 16 janvier 2019 10:26
À : users
Objet : Re: maven-bundle-plugin multiple blueprint folders

See OSGi Compendium specification, section 121.3.4. The Bundle-Blueprint
header is a list of paths and only the last component of each path can be a
wildcard. However if a path ends in a slash then it is inferred to mean
*.xml under that path.

Therefore you can define your Bundle-Blueprint header as:
OSGI-INF/blueprint/folder1/, OSGI-INF/blueprint/folder2/,
OSGI-INF/blueprint/folder3/
(etc).

Regards,
Neil