Hi,

Support for Servlet 6 is imho a major task. There are at least two main problems. a) Jetty 12 which is the version supporting Servlet 6 requires Java 17. I'm not sure if we are ready to require Java 17 for all our users yet. b) Servlet 6 is not compatible to Servlet 5 as all deprecated methods have been removed. This creates a challenge when implementing support for Servlet 5 and 6 at the same time. It's doable, but requires more than just implementing the new methods in Servlet 6.

We are usually not doing roadmap planning. But as Apache Felix is an open source project everyone is invited to help and to contribute to make things happen earlier.

Regards
Carsten