Hi dear group,

Currently my project is using the maven-bundle-plugin 5.1.9 version.
Unfortunately we are receiving a vulnerability alert due to the
commons-collections 3.2. I'd like to request your kind advice on how it
might be possible to exclude this dependency from the plugin or to get it
overridden by a newer version.

I've tried to by creating an additional module with the intention of using
it for substituting the problematic version and then add it to the
dependencies section of the maven-bundle-plugin but still the same version
is coming.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards