Hi all,

Are you (or someone you know) looking for a new role? Kentyou are currently
looking for experienced Java developers, Full stack engineers and Data Analysts.

Kentyou is a startup company aiming to turn cities into more sustainable,
innovative, and citizen-centric environments to live and work in. We do this by
enabling simple access to new and existing IoT data sources, as well as through
improved data processing, visualisation and Machine Learning tools. We use OSGi
technology in our products and in our open source contributions, as well as
actively participating in the Eclipse OSGi working group.

If you’re interested then please do get in touch via our website at
https://kentyou.com/about-us/join-us/ - we’d love to hear from you!

Best wishes,

Tim Ward

CTO Kentyou