Hi all,
A new Apache Flex Homepage is awesome and well designed, but I find that the
tutorials are pretty outdated. I think it'd important to have a up-to-dated
content.
For example, a tutorial about Flash/Flex Maps is old, the source code of
library for modest maps had last changes in 2009. But we can use an excellent
API from Mapquest and there is an interesting article about it:
http://devgirl.org/2011/12/06/flex-mobile-development-adding-maps-with-mapquest-flash-api-w-sample-app/
I was playing around with Mapquest API and found the result good enough. A last
release came in 2012, that looks much better than 2009.

Is it possible to replace an article?

I didn't work with Facebook API, but I'd reckon, this article is outdated too.

Cheers
Elena