Dont get me wrong i have nothing against the component.
It looks great and probably deserves the price.

It s the idea that i have to pay some money to display HTML inside a web
app that does nt sound right to me.
If something is going to run in the browser one would expect it will be
able to display HTML
and operate well with JavaScript.No ?

"I still have dreams of rendering HTML as Flash display objects.  I posted a
prototype of that years ago and started a re-write just before the big
change.  I think I may actually get back to it as part of the FlexJS stuff
way in the future."

I m looking forward to seeing that in action