If you have a Flex application, rendering HTML content, that in turn loads another Flex application, you have other issues !

Tom

On 08/03/2013 10:59, Christofer Dutz wrote:
But only until you want to have flex stuff displayed on to of iframe content. Then things start getting ugly :-(

Am 8. März 2013 10:21:29 schrieb Tom Chiverton <t...@extravision.com>:
On 07/03/2013 19:03, Om wrote:
> I am assuming you want this for Flex on Flash Player. I have worked with
> Drumbeat's HTML component for Flex [1] and Flex-iframe [2]

+1 For Flex-IFrame. Works a treat for our Flex web app.

Tom