After so many Flash is dead! news and framework creator's leaving the
technology (ie. Parsley creator as he claimed in his site), and 2 years of
development and test in closed Enterprise size web, desktop and mobile
projects, I decided as a purpose to 2013 to improve and share my own
development framework with de community.

Why? Well, I think there is so much FLEX future still to come and I would
like to stay close with the community. It has helped me to approach a lot
of projects and I think there will be some people there who could find it
interesting to power their projects.

I'm developing it under the Creative Commons license and I will spend the
next 2-3 months improving the framework and adding documentation, examples,
asdocs and so. Of course, if any of you like the idea and wants to
collaborate, feel free to join and contact me.

Comments, advices and so will help me improve my contribution to the
community, so thanks in advance.

The site is still at it's firsts steps, but can be found at:
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/uriana.

I hope you like it and welcome you to the Uriana side :).

Kind regards.

Carlos Velasco.