Call me paranoid, but if I had to sabotage something ... I would probably
make sure to 'appear' to be its greatest defender too.
I'm only being half serious here. I just find it funny that he ends up at
Apple ... of all places.
Just one of those things that make me think "hmmm ... interesting"

*Lionel*