Hi Angelo, the function goes in the app xml, the ini fuction.  import
mx.core.FlexGlobals;

<s:ViewNavigatorApplication xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
                            firstView="views.videoView"

                            backgroundColor="#000000"
                            width="1280"
                            height="800"
                            xmlns:myClasses="myClasses.*"
                            initialize="ini()"

    then my interface (views.videoView") looks like

<s:VideoDisplay id="v" left="0" top="0" width="1280" height="800"
                    currentTimeChange="v_currentTimeChangeHandler(event)"
depth="0" enabled="true"
                    opaqueBackground="#000000"
touchBegin="activarSubNativo()"/>

    <s:HGroup id="hbNat" x="100" y="20" width="1080" height="208"
horizontalAlign="center">
        <s:RichText id="txSubNativo" left="25" right="25" top="15"
width="700" height="196"
                    color="#F7FC6E" depth="3" fontSize="20" paddingTop="10"
                    text="Subtitulo Nativo" textAlign="center"
verticalAlign="top" click="goFullScreen(event)"/>
    </s:HGroup>

all sizes in pixels.
I used photoshop to draw an d position elements and measure distances in
pixels.
Good luck